Politica di Privacy
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the identifying details of the company are set out below.
Company name: SONNEVILLAS MENORCA S.L.
Registered office: P/ ESPAÑA, 7 3 (07750) Ferreries (Menorca) Illes Balears
Phone 657 703 478.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: The company that owns www.sonnevillas.com is SONNEVILLAS MENORCA SL (hereinafter “the Company”), established for this purpose at Plaza España, 7 3, with NIF number B57873564 registered in the Commercial Register of Illes Balears in Volume 146, Folio 136, Section: 8, Page Registration: 6067, Registration: 1. Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this company’s website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions which in their case can be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.sonnevillas.com provides access to multiple information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to the company or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the company offers through its website and with declarative but not limited character, refraining to use them for (I) illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (II) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (III) cause damage to physical and logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (IV) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The company reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the company is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
4. DATA PROTECTION: The Company complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the approved Organic law and other regulations at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal datain those services you may request to the company we will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. The company also reports that fulfills the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of their commercial email at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The company itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property their website as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selecting materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the company or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of the company. The USER agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual Property owned by the company. You can view the website elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The USER shall not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the company.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:The Company is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or transmission of virus or malware programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: The Company reserves the right without prior notice to make any changes in its website we consider appropriate. We may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the website.
8. LINKS: In the case that in the company links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the company does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall the company be liable for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10. GENERALITIES: The Company will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: The Company may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. USERS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION: In accordance with Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, the Customer is informed of the inclusion of their data to a file, which is responsible Sonnevillas Menorca SL (hereinafter the Company), whose purpose is to manage the property of the client. It will be used as well and provided that the customer have noted, to report related services, offers and marketing campaigns. The user services on-line booking is voluntarily providing personal data (henceforth, Personal Data) whose sole purpose is to complement the reservation. The data card or performed in a payment gateway that belongs to the bank with which it has subscribed to this service company or is done in a safe setting, in which case the Company will not know such data. The client can exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and deletion of data by writing to the Company, P / Espanya, 7.3 °, 07750, Ferreries (Menorca), Balearic Islands. The Company guarantees that they have taken appropriate security measures in its facilities, systems and files. Also, guarantees the confidentiality of personal data, but reveal to the competent authorities Personal Data and other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and if it is required under the laws and regulations applicable the case. System users of online booking guarantee and respond, in any case, the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data, and commit themselves to keep them updated.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: These terms and / or general terms and conditions are governed by the Spanish law. SONNEVILLAS MENORCA S.L. and users to resolve any dispute that may arise with respect to their validity, execution, performance or termination, in whole or in part, are submitted, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction or any other that, where appropriate, could apply, to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Mao-Mahón. This contract constitutes the full and complete agreement between SONNEVILLAS MENORCA SL and the user, and supersedes all prior agreements, commitments, representations or agreements, either written or oral, that may have previously existed between them.